Would you like to become a member of the Midwest Blue Oval Club? Here are a few simple rules and procedures for you to agree to prior to completing this membership application. Membership dues are $20 per person per calendar year, January 1 – December 31.
1) To be eligible for membership in the Midwest Blue Oval Club you do not have to have something antique or fancy, just a willingness to participate in, or a desire to work for the club and to have fun while enjoying the company of like minded people.
2) Dues for the membership in this organization will be $20 per person per year. However, voting rights are restricted to those on the board of directors. Participation of your ideas in any of the meetings is greatly appreciated and welcomed.
3) Applicants for membership must be at least 16 (sixteen) years of age. If you have a vehicle, you must be able to show proof of a minimum of PL (Personal Liability or Public Liability) and PD (Property Damage Liability) insurance coverage on your vehicles when asked by the president of the club.
4) All members will conduct themselves in a respectable and orderly manner during club meetings and club activities. Also, all members must always remember that safety is the prime factor at all club events, activities, and meetings!
5) All members and guests participating in an event shall abide by the motor vehicle code for the state concerned, and by the laws and regulations of the city, the county, or the circumstances involved. The welfare and reception of the club depends on the character it gains with the city, county, state and federal authorities. We are not irresponsible drivers. Any flagrant behavior shall result in the loss of a club member’s privileges, subject to the decision of the Board of Directors. We are judged by our actions!
6) Members will immediately notify the Treasurer and the Secretary upon a change of mailing address, email address or telephone number.
7) Failing to renew your membership by February 1st of the membership year constitutes your removal from all contact lists within the Midwest Blue Oval Club. A new membership application will need to be completed prior to reinstatement.
8) Not in any manner will the membership be refunded to anyone that resigns from the organization.
9) Unless otherwise specified in the By-Laws and Rules, Midwest Blue Oval Club, Rules of Order shall govern parliamentary procedures.
10) Members of the Midwest Blue Oval Club will receive a $5 discount on entry fees to any of our shows. You must present your valid membership card at the registration desk to receive discount.