The Midwest Blue Oval Club would like to thank everyone for their participation in our events since the inception of the club back in 2014. Every year our events keep getting to be a little larger thanks to people spreading the word about our club and what we do for each community that we have supported.


Since 2014, we have given out over $122,000 to various charities in seven different communities. We have seen where food banks were out of food but once our donation was given to them, they re-opened their doors that same day. The Midwest Blue Oval Club donates to charities that will benefit kids and the community.


Without your support, we would not have been able to donate to these charities. The Midwest Blue Oval Club donates 90 percent of the profits to the charities. The other 10 percent is held for administrative expenses that help keep the club running.


We are already hard at work planning for this up coming year shows. Please come out again, bring a friend and help us support even more charities in the communities.


Mission Statement


The mission of the Midwest Blue Oval Club is to promote the preservation and operation of Ford powered vehicles;  and the fellowship and camaraderie of owners and enthusiasts of these vehicles.

We shall endeavor by our actions and deeds to promote a favorable relationship with the general public through an increased awareness of the historical significance of these vehicles and the heritage associated with their development. We support family-oriented automotive events.

We pledge to actively support, promote and contribute to a recognized charity as determined by the Midwest Blue Oval Club Board of Directors.

It is our firm desire to see the Midwest Blue Oval Club expand fund raising activities and continue in charitable work in perpetuity.

About Us


The Midwest Blue Oval Club was formed in 2014 by a group of Ford enthusiasts with the sole purpose of putting on All-Ford events around America’s heartland, and using the net proceeds of each to benefit charities within the townships or cities in which the events take place.

Visit our About Us page for more info.

Official website host